How do I connect with Google Fit?
If you're using an Android phone, we can automatically sync the sleep data from your Google Fit app into the Stellar Sleep app. To do that, you have to first connect Stellar Sleep with Google Fit.
If you're using a sleep tracking device (e.g. Fitbit) and would like to sync the data from your wearable with Stellar Sleep, you have to first connect your device with Google Fit. Stellar Sleep is only able to pull data from Google Fit directly, and not from your device.
- Go to the Profile tab and scroll to the Settings section.
- Click on the Connect with a Wearable and select Google Fit option.
- Grant Stellar Sleep access to your sleep data in Google Fit Health by clicking on the Allow button.
- You've now successfully connected Stellar Sleep with Google Fit. The new status should indicate You're now connected.
Do note that we can only sync your sleep data from the Google Fit app in the last 24 hours, and only when you open the Google Fit app for privacy reasons. If you cannot find your sleep data in the Stellar Sleep app, first make sure that you have sleep data in the Google Fit app in the last 24 hours.
After you sync the Stellar Sleep app with the Google Fit app, we'll be able to record your sleep automatically. There are a few caveats:
- The sleep data from Google Fit (or your sleep tracking device) might not necessarily be accurate. We highly encourage you to review your sleep log for accuracy and make changes to it if necessary. You can view your sleep log from the previous night on the Today tab. Your older sleep logs can also be found on the Sleep Log tab.
- We can only sync directly with Google Fit, and not your sleep tracking device. Sometimes Google Fit takes a while to sync with your device, so first make sure that the Google Fit app has your sleep data.
- The date recorded on the Stellar Sleep app for each sleep log entry should be interpreted as "date of sleep on the night of" i.e. regardless of whether you started sleeping at 11pm on Feb 17, or at 1am on Feb 18, the app will record the entry as for the night of Feb 17.
How do I connect with Apple Health?
If you're using an Android phone, please refer to the article How do I connect with Google Fit? If you're using an iPhone, we can automatically sync the sleep data from your Apple Health app into the Stellar Sleep app. To do that, you have to first ...
Can I connect my sleep tracking device/ wearable with Stellar Sleep?
Yes, Stellar Sleep works with both Apple Health compatible devices and Google Fit compatible devices. For iPhone users, please refer to the article How do I connect with Apple Health? For Android users, please refer to the article How do I connect ...
How do I get started?
The instructions here are for users who have already gotten an access code, created an account, and completed the onboarding questionnaire. If you have not already done so, please refer to How do I sign up? Congratulations on taking the first step in ...
How to fill up your sleep log
The Stellar Sleep app is designed so that you only need to spend 5 - 10 minutes a day. Each day, you will be asked to record your sleep so that we can personalized our content to your sleep patterns, and also calibrate your sleep window. You'll also ...
Is Stellar Sleep HSA/FSA Eligible?
CBT-I is widely recognized as the gold standard treatment for insomnia, and a digital CBT-I program such as Stellar Sleep is eligible for HSA/ FSA reimbursement. By using your HSA or FSA, you can make the most of the tax savings while investing in ...